Issue 54 - October 2007
The Society's quarterly Soundings newsletter is circulated to all members of THS UK by post. If you would like receive regular copies of Soundings please consider becoming a member.
Soundings is now also available by direct subscription - for further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. 54 - October 2007
Table of contents
- From the Chairman
- Membership News
- Feature – North West Passage
- Around the Regions – Southern
- Around the Regions – South West & Middle East
- Around the Regions – Scotland & North West
- News from the RN Surveying Service
- Feature – Tsunami Detection System
- Feature – Marine GIS
- Events in Focus – Ocean Business 2007
- Events in Focus – Coastal & Ports Surveying
- Events in Focus – World Hydrography Day
- The Travails of Odysseus
Cover: HMS Echo (left) pictured during her visit to Monaco timed to coincide with the International Hydrographic Conference in May.