Issue 53 - March 2007
The Society's quarterly Soundings newsletter is circulated to all members of THS UK by post. If you would like receive regular copies of Soundings please consider becoming a member.
Soundings is now also available by direct subscription - for further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. 53 - March 2007
Table of contents
- From the Chairman
- Membership News
- Around the Regions - Southern and South West
- Feature - Boundary Making Under UNCLOS
- Feature - Season of Discovery
- News from the RN Surveying Service
- Feature - A Fair Deal for Offshore Survey Personnel
- Education - TechFest 2006
- The Travails of Odysseus
Cover: Areas surveyed in Scapa Flow during 2006 by the MCA Emergency Towing Vessel Anglian Sovereign as part of the ScapaMap Project. Chart backdrop reproduced from Admiralty chart BA 35 with permission of HM Stationery Office and the UKHO.