Issue 47 - September 2004
The Society's quarterly Soundings newsletter is circulated to all members of THS UK by post. If you would like receive regular copies of Soundings please consider becoming a member.
Soundings is now also available by direct subscription - for further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. 47 - September 2004
Table of contents
- Proposed Irish National Society
- The Hydrographic Society - Where are we now?
- Obituaries -Robert Anthony Blow FRICS (1944-2004)
- Obituaries - Alan Greig (1947-2004)
- Obituaries - Freddy Broadwood
- The Travails of Odysseus XIX
- The Hydrographic Society in Scotland
- New Members
- Southern Region
- South West Region
- THS UK Website Design Competition
- Who's Who
Cover Big ships, GPS training, small boats and safety. Photographs courtesy of Alec Crawford, ECL