Issue 48 - February 2005
The Society's quarterly Soundings newsletter is circulated to all members of THS UK by post. If you would like receive regular copies of Soundings please consider becoming a member.
Soundings is now also available by direct subscription - for further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. 48 - February 2005
Table of contents
- Report on Hydro4
- Education Debate - A Comprehensive System of Qualifications in Hydrography
- Letter from the Chairman of IFHS
- International Federation Update - A Report by the Hon. Sec.
- Caption Competition
- The Hydrographic Society UK - A Report by the Chairman
- The New Fugro AUV - Echo Surveyor
- Southern Region
- South West Region
- The Hydrographic Society in Scotland
- New Members
- Annual General Meeting Procedures
- Who's Who
Cover A little flavour of Hydro4. Photographs by Helen Atkinson