Issue 49 - August 2005
The Society's quarterly Soundings newsletter is circulated to all members of THS UK by post. If you would like receive regular copies of Soundings please consider becoming a member.
Soundings is now also available by direct subscription - for further information contact email@example.com.
No. 49 - August 2005
Table of contents
- Is Dredging DEEMed to be Environmentally Sustainable in the River Dart?
- The Travails of Odysseus XXI
- Minutes of the Inaugural AGM of The Hydrographic Society UK
- Caption Competition
- THS UK Website Design Competition
- New Members
- Southern Region
- South West Region
- East Anglia Region
- The Hydrographic Society in Scotland
- Who's Who
Cover GeoCat - Nearshore survey vessel; Geo-Graph - Offshore Survey Vessel; Hugin being launched; Land survey using GPS RTK. Photographs courtesy of GeoConsult, Bergen, Norway