Issue 65 - November 2015
The Society's quarterly Soundings newsletter is circulated to all members of THS UK by post. If you would like receive regular copies of Soundings please consider becoming a member.
Soundings is now also available by direct subscription - for further information contact email@example.com.
No. 65 - Autumn 2015
Table of contents
- From the Chairman
- From the Federation
- Membership News
- Corporate Members Directory
- International News
- Farewell Ron Whitmore
- Around the Regions
- Meet the Board | Ian Holden
- Feature - Can Hydrographers Rely on SDB?
- Feature - The Battle of Jutland
- Membership Survey | Results & Analysis
- Feature - The Astronomer Who Went to Sea
- Feature - A Thousand Wrecks
- Education - Across the Seas
- Education - Fugro Academy Training Centre
- Events in Focus - Shallow Survey 2015
Cover: VOS Tethys pictured during the launch of a Saab Seaeye Cougar XT ROV in preparation for a cable inspection survey off Mallorca.
© Swathe Services