Issue 62 - August 2014
The Society's quarterly Soundings newsletter is circulated to all members of THS UK by post. If you would like receive regular copies of Soundings please consider becoming a member.
Soundings is now also available by direct subscription - for further information contact email@example.com.
No. 62 - Summer 2014
Table of contents
- From the Chairman
- From the Federation
- Membership News
- Around the Regions - South West
- Around the Regions - Southern
- Around the Regions - East Anglia | Middle East
- Around the Regions - Scotland
- Around the Regions - North West | International
- Feature - 3D Visualisation in the Maritime Environment
- Feature - Where to Next for Hydrographic Charts?
- Feature - Acoustic Positioning Associated with the Mary Rose
- Short Feature - Military Data Gathering
- Short Feature - The IHO and Where It's Going
- Short Feature - Working Together
- Education - inc. Professional Accreditation
- Ping - Laura Cummins
- Events in Focus - CHAS 2014, GEO Business 2014, CARIS 2014 and MMF54
Cover: A portion of one of the collection of 'Working Together' illustrations which are the result of a collaboration between Precise Consultants and the Toad Cretive agency.