Issue 6061 - February 2014
The Society's quarterly Soundings newsletter is circulated to all members of THS UK by post. If you would like receive regular copies of Soundings please consider becoming a member.
Soundings is now also available by direct subscription - for further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. 60 & 61 - March 2014
Table of contents
- From the Chairman
- From the Federation
- Membership News
- International News
- Fellowships and Emeritus Membership
- In Memory of - Ernie Bille | Alan Wright
- Around the Regions - South West
- Around the Regions - Southern
- Around the Regions - East Anglia | Middle East
- Around the Regions - International | Scotland
- Around the Regions - Stduent & New Graduate
- Ping - Philip Crump
- Recollections - of Leadline Sound in the Port of London
- Short Feature - Calling All Seafarers (View the presentation on the Secchi Disk App)
- Feature - What Do You Actually Do? The mysterious world of the clients' rep
- Feature - The Transition from Paper to Digital Navigation: Caveat Navigatior
- Charting Progress
- Events in Focus - CHAS 2013, MMF52, The Blue Economy, Digtal Hydro, MMF53
Cover: The octagonal C-listed Roundhouse and former Navigation Control Centre on the North Breakwater at Footdee, Aberdeen built c.1798.
© Colin Walker. Colin is a Senior Survey Engineer with InterMoor Marine Services Ltd.