Issue 57 - March 2012
The Society's quarterly Soundings newsletter is circulated to all members of THS UK by post. If you would like receive regular copies of Soundings please consider becoming a member.
Soundings is now also available by direct subscription - for further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. 57 - March 2012
Table of contents
- From the Chairman
- From the Federation
- Membership News
- Around the Regions - South West
- Around the Regions - Middle East
- Around the Regions - Southern
- Around the Regions - Scotland
- Around the Regions - East Anglia & North West
- Charting Progress...
- Features - Survey of the British Mulberry 'B' D-Day Harbour
- FEatures - TeamSurv - Surveying by the Crowd
- Events in Focus - Portable Pilot Units and ENCs
- Events in Focus - 49th Marine Measurement Forum
- Events in Focus - Shallow Survey 2012
- Education Matters - Early Days
- Education Matters - The Hydrographic Academy
- The Travails of Odysseus
Cover: Gridded multibeam sonar data from the recent UKHO/NetSurvey project to map the British Mulberry 'B' Harbour off the D-Day landing beaches of Normandy (data partially processed).